Improve Ranking In Local Search Results
- Rank Higher in Google Local Search with Your Google My Business
- Get More Local Customers, Calls, & Leads
- Stay On Top of Search Results for Local Search Queries
If you are an established local business and have already set up your GMB listing, have a location on Google Map, while aiming at the top of local search results (Google local pack), but are not sure how to do it, our premium local SEO package is designed to help you with that.
In a matter of a month, you will see a significant change in ranking—that is how our white-hat, google friendly premium package works.
What is Included in Our Local SEO Premium Package?
- Local SEO Audit (Including Website Audit)
- GMB Listing Optimization
- Weekly Google My Business Content Posting, Content Creation
- 80+ Powerful Local Citations
- 50+ Powerful Google Map Citations
- Keyword Research and Analysis, Including Geo-related Keywords, Phrases such as "Near me" or "Nearest"
- Submitting Your Business Info to Niche Related Business Directories
- Optimizing Location Images on GMB and Website
- Web Content Optimization
- Location Pages Content Creation
- Researching and Creating Unique Blogs
- GeoTag Image and Video Optimization
Full SEO Audit Report
Our Local SEO process starts with an analysis and a full SEO audit report:
- Auditing your current GMB Listing, and Google My Business performance
- Analyzing your current ranking, (organic, local), keyword relevancy
- Check Business citations, and information for duplicates, inconsistency & errors
- Check the quality of web content, inner pages, and any location pages you may have.
Clean All Duplicate Listings and Incorrect Business Information
Is your business info (NAP) Consistent?
If you have a business location and a GMB listing, there is a good chance you have not submitted your business info correctly to 300+ business directories.
Having incorrect or inconsistent citations, NAP (Name, Address, and Phone) is one of the most common issues with local businesses causing them to lose their ranking and disappear from map results.
While most of the Local business directories provide No-Follow backlinks, some of these directories, such as Yelp, Yellow Pages, Manta, and Facebook, are getting massive traffic. Our Location clean-up and citation booster service will ensure your business info is included in all Top Local Business Directories and indexed.
Whether you simply changed your address or your phone number and are now facing issues with your business showing on the map, these things can cause issues with GMP verification. This package will help you to overcome all those issues at no time!
What does GMB Listing Optimization mean?
Google My Business (GMB) is a free tool from Google that has excellent value for any location-based business. Having a complete and optimized GMB listing can significantly improve your ranking in local search results and Google Maps pack. Having a location-based business means you are looking to attract potential local clients, and GMB can help you achieve just that.
While Google My Business seems like a simple-minded tool, allowing you to add your business information such as name, address, and phone number, the matter is a bit more complex than it may seem. It involves time and effort, not to mention knowledge needed for successful optimization.
With our help, you will see your GMB showing up more often for the location-based keywords and GEO-related key phrases. We will also distribute and synch your complete GMB listing info with all other local citations, creating a much-needed consistency in search results. Our GMB listing optimization is also beneficial for those selling actual products and would like to promote them to their potential buyers.
If you want to improve your GMB listing, send us a message today for a Free SEO Audit that includes five key points that will improve your GMB listing or ranking instantly!
Google My Business is suspended or not showing up in search results?
Many small businesses rely on Google My Business as their only internet marketing strategy. It is relatively easy to manage and fits every budget, but having GMB issues can put you out of business. The most common issue is a Google My Business suspension that drops your business from Google Search or Maps.
Google is not known for telling business owners why they've gotten suspended, so here are some common reasons why Google My Business gets suspended:
- Address Related Suspension- your address is near a UPS store, or you are using a PO Box or any other type of virtual office address
- Too Many Edits at Once: You've made a bunch of changes in one sitting, which made Google suspicious.
- Bugs and Google Sweeps: Sometimes accidental suspensions can happen when Google is sweeping spammy listings.
- Online-Only Suspension: Google My Business is for LOCAL businesses, so online-only companies are not eligible.
- Terms of Service Violation: Keep yourself updated on any changes to Google My Business policies to avoid the GMB profile suspension.
There are so many different reasons why Google may suspend your GMB profile. Committing all your time to understanding the ins and outs of GMB is the only way you may prevent a GMB profile suspension.
We are here to do that for you. We can manage and improve your GMB listing on an ongoing basis, increasing your visibility and bringing people looking for your product and services online your way. So call us today and get a team that will help your business flourish digitally by checking for spam, keyword stuffing, multiple listings, and other GMB bad practices.
Weekly Google My Business Content Posting, Content Creation
Business or company updates, new product or service promotions, important messages from the CEO— these are just some of the information that can be shared on Google My Business daily, weekly, or monthly.
This allows you to:
- Directly communicate with your local customers.
- Improve your customer experience with timely information.
- Promote your sales, specials, events, news, and offers.
- Engage with your customers through videos and photos.
Web Content Creation and Web Content Optimization:
Having SEO content can do wonders for your business. Professional SEO content creation service can boost your company's ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs) by giving you original and unique content most search engines love.
For your location-based company, having content pointing to your location is imperative. We can create 100% unique content to provide the right information to your local customers. From detailed city landing pages to neighborhood pages—our writers can give you comprehensive content that your customers will find helpful.